[Samba] net groupmap --> HELP!

Urs Golla urs.golla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:17:14 GMT 2007

Usage:
  net time              to view or set time information
  net lookup            to lookup host name or ip address
  net user              to manage users
  net group             to manage groups
  net sam               to edit the local user database directly
  net lookup            to look up various things
  net groupmap          to manage group mappings
  net join              to join a domain
  net cache             to operate on cache tdb file
  net getlocalsid [NAME]        to get the SID for local name
  net setlocalsid SID   to set the local domain SID
  net setdomainsid SID  to set the domain SID on member servers
  net changesecretpw    to change the machine password in the local
secrets database only
                        this requires the -f flag as a safety barrier
  net status            Show server status
  net usersidlist       to get a list of all users with their SIDs
  net usershare         to add, delete and list locally user-modifiable shares

  net ads <command>     to run ADS commands
  net rap <command>     to run RAP (pre-RPC) commands
  net rpc <command>     to run RPC commands

Type "net help <option>" to get more information on that option
Valid targets: choose one (none defaults to localhost)
        -S or --server=<server>         server name
        -I or --ipaddress=<ipaddr>      address of target server
        -w or --workgroup=<wg>          target workgroup or domain

Valid miscellaneous options are:
        -p or --port=<port>             connection port on target
        -W or --myworkgroup=<wg>        client workgroup
        -d or --debuglevel=<level>      debug level (0-10)
        -n or --myname=<name>           client name
        -U or --user=<name>             user name
        -s or --configfile=<path>       pathname of smb.conf file
        -l or --long                    Display full information
        -V or --version                 Print samba version information
        -P or --machine-pass            Authenticate as machine account