[Samba] Fwd: Samba 3.025 wbinfo checking the trust secret via RPC calls failed

Jean-Jacques Moulis jj at isy.liu.se
Fri Jun 1 07:44:50 GMT 2007

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:53:10 -0400 Gaiseric Vandal <gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com> wrote:

GV> I joined 2 Windows 2003 machines to the domain. I was able to log as
GV> "administrator" and "root" but no other accounts, whether local or
GV> not. The user accounts them self seem OK- it just seems to be a
GV> winbind or trusts issue.

You are, perhaps, looking at the wrong place!

Are you trying to log in with remote desktop?
In this case users have to be members of the "Remote Desktop Users" group.

try to log in att the console to see if it make a difference!

Regards!

--
Jean-Jacques   Moulis                              Tel:  (013) 281684
ISY                                                Fax:  (013) 139282
Linköping University                            E-mail: jj at isy.liu.se
581 83 Linköping