[Samba] changing ACLs only as owner possible

Bjoern_80 at gmx.de Bjoern_80 at gmx.de
Fri Jun 1 06:47:35 GMT 2007

Hello!

I have the following problem:

I have an linux file server (member server ADS), with authenticating
against ADS. It works fine. All user data / memberships are correct.
ACLs works successfully for reading and so on.

But I'll can  change ACLs, if i'm the owner of this file/folder. If I'm
member of an ownerproup or I have full access via ACLs (as user or as a
member of a group) I always get an error message:

setfacl: test_unixgrpvoll: Operation not permitted

Any Ideas?

Thanks!!