[Samba] Subversion VFS Module

Carlos Eduardo Pedroza Santiviago segfault at core-dumped.org
Fri Jul 27 12:02:44 GMT 2007

Hi,

On 7/27/07, Adam Tauno Williams <adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > Is there any page where we can see the results of the Summer Of Code
> > Projects? I'm interested in the administrative logs project.
>
> See the archives of the Samba Technical list;  if I recall correctly
> there was some discussion about a logging project awhile ago.

Yup, i followed that too. But what i really want to know is if that
administrative project done by Michael Krax (IIRC), will ever hit the
official archive. There were some great modifications done by him,
that would help to audit the modifications done.

--
Carlos Eduardo Pedroza Santiviago - <segfault at core-dumped.org>