[Samba] bulk adduser scripts for smbldap-tools

Chris Boyd chris.boyd at usit.ie
Tue Jul 17 11:59:06 GMT 2007

I'm looking for scripts to create bulk users on a Debian
Etch/samba3/smbldap-tools0.9.2-3 pdc. I've been looking through the archives
and all over google. To no avail.
So far all I've found is a reference to a script that comes with
smbldap-installer..which I cannot find either.

TIA

copyrighted.  If you are not the intended recipient please

prohibited. USIT has scanned this email for viruses and

dangerous content and believes it to be clean. However,

virus scanning is ultimately the responsibility of the recipient.