[Samba] Is there a way to support both local and roaming profile with one server / domain?

Jason Baker jbaker at glastender.com
Sat Jul 14 14:05:58 GMT 2007

I'm not sure of a way to do it in Samba literally, but I have some
"local" users on my roaming network. They are given a local user account
on a workstation and they log into the local computer instead of the
domain. Samba still handles all authentication for the user when they
want to access Samba shares. But as far as a way to configure Samba for
both, I don't have an answer. I would be highly interested to know how
if it were possible.

*Jason Baker
*/IT Coordinator/

*Glastender Inc.*