[Samba] Strange network file access behavior

Jason Baker jbaker at glastender.com
Fri Jul 13 20:29:08 GMT 2007

There are mainly .EXE files, windows software. This is where the IT
department keeps most of the programs we need to install on other
machines. There is also a fairly large .ZIP file located in this
directory. I've renamed the share IT, and moved the contents out of the
directory, created a new directory, now I'm going to start adding files
back in one at a time and see if I can repeat the problem.

*Jason Baker
*/IT Coordinator/

*Glastender Inc.*
5400 North Michigan Road