[Samba] winbind idmap customization

Jerome Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Thu Jul 12 16:40:47 GMT 2007

I have. This doesn't work. If I set it to "yes", then looks ups for 'DOM
\user' resolve to 'user'. I want everything to resolve to 'DOM\user'.
Even lookups for 'user'.

If I set it to "no", then lookups for 'DOM\user' resolve to 'DOM\user',
but lookups for 'user' do not match at all. 'user' should resolve to
'DOM\user'.