[Samba] Active directory and multiple forests

Josh Adams jadams74 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:52:39 GMT 2007

Well I'm hoping someone here can give me some assistance. Where I work we
manage multiple AD forests. We are looking for a way to centrally manage
this. Right now each forest has its own logins for our support people here.
I hoping there's a way to make samba make this a bit easier. I know samba
will do domain trusts, but is there a way to have it have do trusts to each
seperate forest. For eample:

samba.local ----> customerA.local
|----------------------> customerB.local
|----------------------> customerC.local

So in essence you would have a centralized login for the domains with
samba.  The user could log into any domain with their samba.local login.