R: [Samba] cannot autenticate user in AD

Gianluca Culot gianlucaculot at dmsware.com
Thu Jul 12 07:40:06 GMT 2007

Hello Roberto

I'm not a Samba Expert, so ... Make backups before trying what I suggest :D

I don't like two settings in your smb.conf
password server = *	>>> I'd specify an address or a name which CAN be
sonved by DNS
winbind separator = +	>>> YOU REALLY SURE ?	I'd suppress this with a
comment #

Hope this helps
Be well
Gianluca