[computers] Re: [Samba] XP Home and Samba problem

SG semgeb at wp.pl
Wed Jul 11 10:18:58 GMT 2007

I Tried XP restarts, and tried removing hosts allow/deny, and I still
have the same problem, enforced guest login.
I am starting to wonder if this might be somehow related to the fact
that I changed the XP's name, except that it shouldn't
be a problem as I see the new XP name and shares correctly from Linux.

I Will try to add a new user to XP and add that to samba, login with the
new user and see if it works then.