[Samba] idmap syntax transition from 3.0.20 to 3.0.25 ?

Hans B. Randgaard HBR at maerskoil.com
Wed Jul 11 06:57:42 GMT 2007

Oops, I guess I didn't try hard enough, sorry !
Just what I needed, thanks !
I looked in the old man location /usr/local/samba/man,
but yes, found it in /usr/local/samba/share/man.

Thanks Jerry, for your endless patience !

Cheers, Hans.

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the system manager at helpdesk at maerskoil.com.