[Samba] Re: valid/invalid users problem

Alexis ROBERT alexis.robert at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:07:07 GMT 2007

Errr, I was cleaning my keyboard, and I accidentally sent the mail ... :D

So, I have a little problem : I want to restrict some users to connect
to a specific share. I know there is "valid users" property, but it
doesn't work as expected : I want to deny all users except whose in
valid users (instead of accepting any users AND users specified in
"valid users", which is totally useless for me :) ).

I've found a workaround : denying all users except those whose are
authorized, but it's very very hacky : when I create a new account by
LDAP, i must change the config to deny this user.

Thanks you
Alexis ROBERT