[Samba] Change print job priority

Necos Secon secon_kun at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:58:24 GMT 2007

The printer_admins group does not exist by default (unless you created it
and assigned it the proper rights via net groupmap). CUPS sets the default
administration group to be sys. If you change that group, you have to make
sure that it exists via winbindd or /etc/password. I've found that you have
to do a groupmap for Domain Admins to root. I forget the syntax of the
command, but it's in the samba3 howto. Are you using the cups-samba drivers
for your clients or are you using the vendor drivers on the client side? It
may be an incompatibility issue.