[Samba] problem with directory permission and access from windows

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Fri Jul 6 16:56:17 GMT 2007

Gianluca,

What happens if you use
valid users = DMSWARE\%S

In my setup I have set posix directory permissions to 740, owned by
DOMAIN\<username>:DOMAIN\"Domain Users", and set valid users as shown above.

Dale