[Samba] dfs problems addressed in 3.0.25b?

julian at precisium.com julian at precisium.com
Wed Jul 4 05:31:20 GMT 2007

Is the issue below addressed in 3.0.25b?  (no freebsd port available yet
so I'm still at 3.0.25a)
I can't see anything specifically about this in the release notes.

I just want to add that I've also seen this behaviour on a windows xp
x64 client.
It's a pretty serious problem..  so I'm also thinking I may have to
revert to an earlier version if it doesn't look like a fix is in the works..

Cheers,
Julian