[Samba] Unknown parameter encountered: "domain admin group"
kusumsiri at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 09:45:31 GMT 2007
I am new to samba
(1) I installed Samba version 3.0.23c on Debian, kernelversion 2.6
(2) I try to setup a PDC (primary domain controller) using samba
(3) added "domain admin group = root " to [global] section in smb.conf file.
(4) testparm show --> Unknown parameter encountered: "domain admin group"
(5) when trying to add Win xp client to the domain it shows the error
massage " The user name could not be found"
(root is in the smbpasswd list)
What can be the problem ? plse help me
More information about the samba