[Samba] I need help on samba.

Chris Olukotun CHRIS.OLUKOTUN at zenithbank.com
Tue Jan 23 08:24:12 GMT 2007

Please I need help on where I can download samba software for AIX 5.1.3. Anyone who knowws should kindly send the link to me.
Thanks.

Olukotun Chris Olumola
Infotech Dept
Zenith Bank Plc
84, Ajose AdeogunStreet,
Victoria Island
Lagos
Mobile: 234-1-8028590496
Tel: 234-1-2781649
Fax: +234-1-4618323
Email: chris.olukotun at zenithbank.com

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment is for designated recipient(s) ONLY and may contain privileged, proprietary, or private information. If you have received it in error, please delete the message and notify the sender immediately. Zenith Bank accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available and actions resulting there from.