[Samba] Lotus Domino LDAP

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jan 31 23:21:44 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 01:10 +0200, Marian Neagul wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I have a Samba PDC with an OpenLDAP back end and I am curious  whether
> SAMBA support Lotus Domino LDAP server as an backed?

If the Lotus Domino server will provide us with/store the Samba password
attributes and schema elements, it should be no problem.

However, that's usually the issue:  you will need to obtain the user's
passwords in NT and LM format, because they are not normally stored like
that.

Perhaps someone with more experience with Lotus Domino in particular can
comment on the specifics.

Andrew Bartlett