[Samba] Cannot change expired password

Jason Baker jbaker at glastender.com
Wed Jan 31 15:47:11 GMT 2007

I have a samba PDC set up and configured. I have been doing tests and
everything was working fine. I was able to set  "User must change
password" to today's date and it would prompt the user that their
password has expired when logging into windows xp. I could then enter a
new password and be on my way. Now when I set the password to "User must
change password", when I enter the new password twice I get:

    The password on this account cannot be changed at this time.

I'm not sure why it was working and now suddenly it isn't. Any thoughts?
--

*Jason Baker
*/IT Coordinator/

*Glastender Inc.*