[Samba] Use Microsoft shared fax printer?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Mon Jan 29 19:04:02 GMT 2007

Jim:

1. The faxes are going to be created by code running
	on a Linux server.

2. The faxes will be sent from a machine running Windows
	2003 SBS server with the Microsoft Shared Fax
	Service.

3. Store and forward is best.  I would just like to
	queue them into the Shared Fax Queue on the
	Microsoft server.

Thanks,
	Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.