[Samba] connection to IPC$ denied due to security descriptor

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Sat Jan 27 11:18:50 GMT 2007

Volker Lendecke a écrit :
>>> I see a lot of those messages too. I don't have any problems connecting
>>> to the share(s) though.

>>> Not the case for me.
>
> Can you double-check that you are actually using the
> share_info.tdb you tdbdump'ed? This message is really
> explicit, I don't see where else this could come from.
>
> Volker

Hi Volker,

Checked with
# find / -name share_info.tdb

/var/cache/samba/share_info.tdb
/var/cache/samba.BAK/share_info.tdb
/root/.local/share/Trash/files/share_info.tdb

tdbdump /var/cache/samba/share_info.tdb

I don't know if the other share_info.tdb I found can interfere, I doubt
about it.

Thanks,

Marc