[Samba] tree connect failled: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)

GNUtoo at no-log.org GNUtoo at no-log.org
Wed Jan 24 21:22:18 GMT 2007

i have recently switched to ldap backend for passwords
smbldap-useradd,smbldap-passwd works without error messages...
but when i try to connect from linux it gives me the following error
XXXXX:tree connect failled: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)
XXXXX can be remplaced with diffferent numbers such as
10270
11202
11318
11750
...evry time the number of the errors change i don't know why

i have only tryed it with username that are valid unix usernames
(i don't know if smbldap create the unix usernames for me) and the samba
and unix password are the same