[Samba] Samba v3.0.23a BROKE my network

Wed Jan 24 16:13:37 GMT 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 03:59:30PM +0000, Chris Hall wrote:
>   * if a change is made that invalidates existing configurations
>     the documentation SHOULD SAY THAT, and it SHOULD SAY WHAT CHANGES
>     ARE REQUIRED.

I know this will not relieve you frustration, but Jerry has
put a big paragraph in the file WHATSNEW.txt under the
heading

User and Group changes

We have it made very explicit that there are big changes
coming with this release.

Do you have any recommendation how we should this get across
to our users more effectively?

Volker