RE [Samba] access users homes share

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Jan 23 10:47:20 GMT 2007

exactly, you need to create a special share for permet user2 to acces to
home of user1 (or reverse).
but I'm not sure that is possible if you want to specify that only user2
can acces to user1'home and not user3.
Maybe you must implement ACL...

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org a écrit sur
23/01/2007 10:57:11 :