[Samba] More info about "winbind and domain member authentication problems"

Dani Gutiérrez jdanitxu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:45:52 GMT 2007

Hi again, trying more tests, I give some more info:
In MEMBER machine, when I run winbind in a terminal window (WINDOW1) not
daemonized, that is,
    winbindd -FSi
and call wbinfo -a in another terminal window (WINDOW2), in WINDOW1 I see
two lines with this error:
  prs_mem_get: reading data of size 8650916 would overrun buffer by 8650420
bytes.

Also, trying to capture the network packets out from MEMBER, there is no
packet.