[Samba] SAMBA-LDAP - Group permissions

Stefan Schmitz stevie-s at gmx.de
Fri Jan 12 16:34:40 GMT 2007

Hi,

Do you want them to be admins from out of the Windows Tools
Usermanager/Servermanager?
Have a look at the privileges. (Samba Howto Collection chapter 15)

Another chance is to put some access controll lists in your slapd.conf
file and make the admins to use an ldap browser of their choice.

Good luck Stefan