[Samba] INTERNAL ERROR

Filipe Mota fmota at iportalmais.pt
Fri Jan 5 15:48:50 GMT 2007

I follow the instructions but results are not  stable...
Fisrt, when I run *nmblookup -B BIGSERVER __SAMBA__ this command return
error after sometime it was ok. Smbclient with password always return
the error session setup failed: Call returned zero bytes (EOF).
It's really strange I have this config about a long time I don't think
the proble could be from config.
*