[Samba] browser list

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Fri Jan 5 12:15:57 GMT 2007

Hi !

I have a question or request for improvement :

Some external people with her domain name must be connected to our
network.
Each time, he receive wins and other informations  from DHCP.
With this configuration the browser list from my PDC contain domain name
wich not longer exist because this laptop has been connected one day or
two.

My question is : howto remove theses informations from wins.dat without
restart nmbd ?
If not possible, someone can make a tools for that ? or how spécify a
timeout of existance of domain (a host exist in this domain) ?

thanks

        Stéphane Purnelle

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467