[Samba] samba+ldap windows problem

sermodi sermodi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:48:32 GMT 2007

Hi!
Happy new year to you all, I hade the line passwd program =
/usr/bin/smbpasswd -r netbiosname -U %u which seems to work when I force the
user to change the password. I tried the line you suggested but without any
luck. Thanks for the reply. I have been on holiday until today so now it is
back to cracking this thing. All ideas are welcome.
Thanks
/Sermed