[Samba] What is happening here?

Collen Blijenberg collen at hermanjordan.nl
Wed Feb 28 16:00:08 GMT 2007

try smbclient -d10 -L<servername>

my guess is that ether the machine you smbclient from isn't in the domain,
or the machine name is wrong...
coz' in the previous mail there was:   Domain=[TRIBAL-SFN2] OS=[Unix]
Server=[Samba 3.0.23d-19.2-1179-SUSE-SL10.2]
and as you can see domain states the machine name ?????
and that's what's wrong...  (i think?)

Have fun debugging...

Collen