[Samba] vista: error accessing profile, xp works (solved)

=?big5?B?TGF0cmVsbCBXYW5nIKT9xG269Q==?= Latrell.Wang at zyxel.com.tw
Wed Feb 28 12:24:49 GMT 2007

Hi,
I have some problems with DFS, too.
I create a share (say, VistaShare) on Vista client, and have a DFS root =
share (say, SambaShare) with the VistaShare. I also set appropriate =
permission for the share. From windows XP, 2003 server, I can access the =
share without a problem.
But when I use the Vista client, I get permission deny message.=20
I set host "msdfs =3D yes" in global session, and "msdfs root =3D yes" =
in SambaShare.
Are the two problems related?

Thanks,
Latrell.