[Samba] Samba3 ldap password change

"Daniel Müller" danielmueller9 at gmx.net
Tue Feb 27 11:17:45 GMT 2007

Hello to all,
I got samba3 PDC working with ldap. But I' m still wondering how to set
important things about the users passwords.
The first thing when a user login the first time should be to change his/her password? Where do I set when the passwords expire and how do I set it to 60 days?
I do not work mith Microsoft's usrmgr because of Vista clients.I look at my
samba/ldap with LDAP Admin. Does someone manage this point with this tool?

greetings
Daniel
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out