[Samba] ntlogon.conf

mitrohin a.s. swp at swp.pp.ru
Tue Feb 27 07:32:02 GMT 2007

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 02:16:17AM -0800, colton at borran.com wrote:
> Hey Everyone...
>
>    I'm hoping this is an easy one. I am using the ntlogon scripts that
> come with the samba examples (ntlogon.py and ntlogon.conf). It's working
> fine, except for one thing. I'm trying to set entries up for the groups
> "Domain Admins" or other groups with spaces in the name.
>
> The example that comes with it shows ...
>
> [Group-admins]
>
> I tried the following...
>
> [Group-Domain Admins]
> [Group-"Domain Admins"]
>
> but neither seemed to work. Anyone know to get this working correctly
> for groups which have spaces in the name?

I write small c (yacc) program and use "in production" long time. ;)
master file example for my university (a-la ntlogon.conf):

# include statement := '.' "included text"
# map statement := drive_letter '=' "server" "share" '{' allowed_list '}' ';'
# allowed_list := [!] { "user" | '@' "group" | '*' } [ ',' ... ]

. "call stage1.bat" ;

r = "matfac" "studgroup"
        { @"Domain Admins", @"Students Supervisor", @"students" };