[Samba] Relationship between 2 PDC Samba and ACL
rodolphedj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 09:59:00 GMT 2007
I have setup 2 PDC servers with samba 3.0.20b and openldap 2.2.24.
There is 2 Domains differents.
Relationship is done.
#net rpc trustdom list
- result is perfect in two servers.
Connection from workstation with 1 user :
- result is perfect with the same user between two servers.
But I face a problem with rules on share :
- In server B (domain B), I am searching to add an ACL access on a folder
an user or a group on domain A.
- method : with a workstation windows XP, click right on folder / security
add / domain A / Group / add / ok
- message error in log samba :
[2007/02/23 14:37:51, 0] smbd/posix_acls.c:create_canon_ace_lists(1405)
create_canon_ace_lists: unable to map SID
S-1-5-21-1976411989-4095823373-4291834733-21003 to uid or gid.
An idea ?
More information about the samba