[Samba] Simple Samba PDC on Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 (Etch)

stephen mulcahy smulcahy at aplpi.com
Thu Feb 22 11:35:58 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've tried to distil my experiences setting up a basic tdbasm based PDC
on Debian on my blog. I'd appreciate peoples comments if I've gotten
anything wrong or am using a more complex approach than is neccesary.

http://blog.aplpi.com/index.php/2007/02/22/simple-samba-pdc-on-debian-40-etch/

I'm hoping to document the basic of using policies and automatic
installing printer drivers too at some stage in the future using some of
the tips from this list ... but I'm still digesting the data :)

Thanks,

-stephen

--
Stephen Mulcahy, Applepie Solutions Ltd, Innovation in Business Center,
   GMIT, Dublin Rd, Galway, Ireland.      mailto:smulcahy at aplpi.com
  mobile:+353.87.2930252  office:+353.91.751262  http://www.aplpi.com