[Samba] Migrating samba 3.0 from 32-bit to 64-bit (with ldap). What's with the tdb-files?

c_kuhlm at web.de c_kuhlm at web.de
Wed Feb 21 14:02:29 GMT 2007

 Hi all,
 we want to migrate our samba-data from 32-bit to 64-bit environment.
 We use LDAP as passdb. In our LDAP-Directory (OpenLDAP) we store
 users, groups, computers.
 The LDAP-Directory is already running on the new 64-bit server.
 smbd and nmbd were started. The login works.
 What we have to do with the tdb-files???
 Which *tdb-files must we migrate to the new environment???

 Thanks.