[Samba] Tips/hints for Windows network management

Dave Ewart davee at ceu.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 21 09:19:12 GMT 2007

On Tuesday, 20.02.2007 at 18:15 +0100, Sebastian Held wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 schrieb Dave Ewart:
> > Deploying software to the WinXP machines: would be nice
>
> check http://wpkg.org/
> works like a charme

That's also been suggested to me off-list: I will investigate that, it
certainly looks very useful.  Many thanks...

Are there any further possibilities with regard to policies?  Does
everyone here just do this using the System Policy setup, via
poledit.exe/NTConfig.POL ?

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart
davee at ceu.ox.ac.uk
Computing Manager, Cancer Epidemiology Unit
Cancer Research UK / Oxford University
PGP: CC70 1883 BD92 E665 B840 118B 6E94 2CFD 694D E370
Get key from http://www.ceu.ox.ac.uk/~davee/davee-ceu-ox-ac-uk.asc
N 51.7518, W 1.2016