[Samba] ClearCase Interop problem with recent Samba versions

Masopust, Christian christian.masopust at siemens.com
Wed Feb 14 11:04:27 GMT 2007

Hello Volker,

attached you'll find the level 10 logs and "snoop" output as i don't have
tcpdump installed on this sun-server (if needed i could).

thanks a lot,
christian

Mailcode: NdD2sKHg

--
"I sense much NT in you, NT leads to Blue Screen.
Blue Screen leads to downtime, downtime leads to suffering. NT is the path to the darkside."

- Unknown Unix Jedi