Fwd: Re: [Samba] Samba 3.0.24 + OpenLDAP

"Daniel Müller" danielmueller9 at gmx.net
Sun Feb 18 12:26:26 GMT 2007

Hello,
I did it from the same side on a suse 9.3. For me it worked with
smpldap-useradd -m . But I had to recognize that some of the steps descriped there did not work on suse and I had to change different things
in my ldap.conf and with pam and nss. Did yoe set smbpasswd -w yorldappassword and smbpasswd -a root perhaps you must have a usermap
in smbusers root=administrator or just a net rpc grant all rights to root or grant all rights to the group "Domain Admins". See the official howto
of the samba package for this
greetings
daniel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------