ham,Re: [Samba] Samba Domain authentication and shares

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Wed Feb 14 22:06:48 GMT 2007

In Debian, it is in /etc/pam.d/login. Setup example is at the bottom of:
http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/10951_3502441_1

The Redhat example is on the next page:
http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/10951_3502441_2

Other versions should be similar.