[Samba] Domain Admins with Samba 3.024

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Wed Feb 14 14:17:05 GMT 2007

Please read the changelog !

There are many change between 3.0.10 and 3.0.2x
In 3.0.2x samba version, privilege are enabled are must be used !

-----------------------------------
Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

Neil Jolly <neil at jollycom.ca>
Envoyé par : samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org
14/02/2007 15:11

samba at lists.samba.org
cc

Objet
Re: [Samba] Domain Admins with Samba 3.024

On 14-Feb-07, at 4:01 AM, Gareth Cummings wrote:

> I am having the same problem on 3.23d, had it working fine with on
> 3.0.10.
>
> The users in the domain admin group can add machines to the network
> but do not have admin rights on the actual PCs'

Thanks for confirming this problem. Good to know I'm not alone, but I
still need to resolve the issue at some point. This server's not in
production as yet, so I'm free to try some changes if anyone has a
suggestion.

Thanks,
Neil Jolly
#12 800 Bowcroft Place