[Samba] DFS in Vista

=?big5?B?TGF0cmVsbCBXYW5nIKT9xG269Q==?= Latrell.Wang at zyxel.com.tw
Mon Feb 12 07:41:03 GMT 2007

Can anyone duplicate my problem?

-----Original Message-----
From: samba-bounces+latrell.wang=3Dzyxel.com.tw at lists.samba.org =
[mailto:samba-bounces+latrell.wang=3Dzyxel.com.tw at lists.samba.org] On =
Behalf Of Latrell Wang =A4=FD=C4m=BA=F5
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:57 AM
To: samba at lists.samba.org
Subject: [Samba] DFS in Vista

Hi all:

=20

I shared a folder in vista. In my samba (3.0.24), I create a DFS link to =
the vista shared folder. However, I can=A1=A6t access the share from =
vista.

Other OS such as XP, 2003 can access without a problem. I use two way to =
connect the share in vista:

1.      map network drive: I got =A1=A7network access is denied=A1=A8

2.      directly type \\ip\share <file:\\ip\share>  in explorer, I got =
\\IP\share\DFS is not accessible. You might not have the permission to =
use the network resource. Network access is denied.=20

=20

Is there anything wrong compatible with vista?=20

=20

Thanks,

Latrell.

--=20