[Samba] FreeBSD and Winbind

Daniel O'Connor darius at dons.net.au
Sat Feb 10 03:27:10 GMT 2007

On Saturday 10 February 2007 12:06, jhall at vandaliamo.net wrote:
[snip]

I've only used smb/nss_ldap and I didn't need to copy it into /usr/lib.

Can you try recompiling nss_winbind with -DDEBUG_NSS? It should print stuff to
stderr (of the calling application).

Note that this can produce "interesting" results in some programs because
there is extra stuff coming out of stderr :)

If you run winbindd with debugging do you see it print debugging messages when
you run getent/id/etc..?

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum