[Samba] My Net is busted

Daniel Davidson danield at igb.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 9 22:49:26 GMT 2007

I was guessing that, but it will not let me create them:

[root at file-server os]# net groupmap add rid=512 unixgroup=cnrg
ntgroup="Domain Admins"
[2007/02/09 16:45:06, 0]
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:ldapsam_add_group_mapping_entry(2330)
  ldapsam_add_group_mapping_entry: failed to add group 102 error: �_
(Internal (implementation specific) error)
adding entry for group Domain Admins failed!

Otherwise, your book would be keeping me from posting here.

Dan