[Samba] Connection dropped when copying large files to a SambaServer

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Fri Feb 9 13:12:24 GMT 2007

I'm not sure how best to proceed with this one either...short of generating
a huge amount of debug info.

One clue (should someone be reviewing the nearby code), is that the failure
appears to occur around the time of file close!  In my tests, I can write
out 65GB of data no problem, but around the time of file close smb hangs up.

I don't think it's an underlying filesystem issue since an equivalent write
using NFS to the same server works great.

MD