[Samba] Samba in a production database environment

John Schmerold schmerold at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 04:13:41 GMT 2007

Too many cooks involved, but my responsibility. OK, I've fixed things
& am still having file access errors. Anyone have suggestions. New
testparm output:
[global]
        workgroup = STLUCASUCC
        server string = KatyCare
        interfaces = lo, eth0
        bind interfaces only = Yes
        log level = 10
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 500
        time server = Yes
        deadtime = 60
        socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_SNDBUF=65536 SO_RCVBUF=65536
IPTOS_LOWDELAY
        add user script = /usr/sbin/useradd -d /dev/null -g 100 -s
/bin/false -M %u
        logon script = startup.bat
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 99