[Samba] Re: kerberos/Samba integration questions

Jon Allingham jallingham at leapstone.com
Wed Feb 7 18:36:31 GMT 2007

For all interested:

Adding the following to the global config section and rejoining the domain
caused samba to fill my krb5.keytab file for me! I'm still working on some
minor issues with winbind and the ad sfu integration, but this was my big
missing item.

use kerberos keytab = Yes

Thanks to the folks that responded and got me pointed the right way!

news:eq8dsj$tcd$1 at sea.gmane.org...