[Samba] configure SAMBA(PDC)+LDAP for win XP clients

Jason Baker jbaker at glastender.com
Mon Feb 5 13:30:22 GMT 2007

There are plenty of good on-line resources on how to do this. Google the
following: Samba 3 by Example, The Official Samba How To and The Linux
Samba-OpenLDAP Howto (from IdealX). These will get you started. Then you
can use the board for more specific questions.

*Jason Baker
*/IT Coordinator/

*Glastender Inc.*
5400 North Michigan Road