[Samba] howto : Samba + LDAP

SURESH BOLLU beeyes76 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 05:55:37 GMT 2007

Hi all,

i want to setup SAMBA(PDC) with LDAP for my work
place,
server is on FC5, and clients are Win XP,
when user login to samba it will save the profile of
the user and retrive back when he login again.

please help me to setup the above,

Regards,

Suresh Bollu

--- Adrian Sender <asender at tinistuffhosting.com>